Friday, 5 June 2015
Blog update
It was long overdue. My blog was certainly looking tired and out of date. Finally made the time to sit and revise Jessica Sprague's online class - Bloom Your Blog. I completed the class back in 2013 and had used the knowledge gained to put together a new blog for Stephen and a travel blog for the two of us but I had never customised my own blog. At that time I was happy enough with what I had previously muddled together. I love Creative Market and while I have purchased a few items I do love the Free Design Goods Roundup each Monday and have been able to download for free some very useful items. One of the things I did purchase was the watercolour set that I used when designing my blog header. I always thought that I might use it to design wedding invitations, etc but it certainly came in handy when 'renovating' my blog and I am very happy with the end product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.