Today we leave our sweet little cottage in Harrietville and travel to Wangaratta ready to meet up with mum and dad and Lach and Cal ready for the Wangaratta Gift tomorrow.
The five days here have been filled with fishing, scrapbooking, reading, eating, photo taking, cricket and tennis watching and most of all......relaxing. I don't know what it is about this place that makes you feel so at home and relaxed but it does and it sure makes it hard to leave.
This trip we had a visit from Mim, Huddo and the boys. Huddo has recently taken up fly fishing and he has been on a few trips and was very keen to spend some more time on the river with Stephen. It was great to spend some time with Mim and the boys. I don't get to see them anywhere near as much as I would like. Thomas is a real character and Jack is growing into a very engaging little man.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.